What does it take to be truly authentic on social media, and show up in a way that honor yourself, the business and your community? In this episode, Brigit chats with the founder of The Collective, Taylor Rae Peters, to bring you all the best advice on how to genuinely connect with your social media audience across a variety of platforms.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How to show up authentically on social media to attract and serve your people
- The benefits of batch producing content (4-week holiday, anyone?)
- How to choose the social platforms that align with you and your audience
- Why Taylor gave up an established audience to start again from zero followers (and how her business expanded after that)
- The Law of Attraction vs the Law of Action, and when to tap into them
- How much is too much vulnerability on social media?
- Following your intuition to create the business that truly serves you and your dream client
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- The Collective Podcast
- Taylor Rae on Instagram
- Taylor Rae on Facebook
- Taylor Rae on YouTube
- Taylor Rae on LinkedIn
- Free Facebook Group